Our private sessions and group workshops are designed to help you meet your specific public speaking goals. We work with businesses, professionals, undergraduate/graduate students, schools, children, and young adults in a variety of venues. We are a mobile business. Though we have a main office, as well as a group workshop location, we can meet you at your place of work, school, home, or wherever is most convenient for you upon request. Meetings can even take place during your lunch break!
Services We Offer:
- Utilizing dramatic techniques to improve verbal and nonverbal presentation skills
- Developing leadership abilities that will inspire and motivate audiences
- Improving confidence and self-esteem
- Facilitating the interconnection between your body and mind to fully master the art of communication
- Improving oral interpretation skills and creating more successful storytellers
- Reducing public speaking phobias, such as stage fright, glossophobia (speech anxiety), and social distress
- Recognizing the multitude of roles within your life and seeking ways to balance them
- Working creatively with projective techniques, including audio and visual aids
- Enhancing interview and lecturing skills to allow unique qualities to emerge
We can help you unveil your life goals and formulate a plan to achieve them. In order to overcome one’s life stressors, this process helps create a deeper sense of awareness of one’s patterns of behavior. We will partner with you all the way to your personal success and celebrate your achievements.
If you have out-of-network benefits, we can provide a bill for Life Coaching sessions in order for you to receive reimbursement.